If you have kids, or want to make an estimation jar for your classroom, office, etc. you can make this St. Patricks Day Rainbow jar!
Colorful candy such as M&M’s and Skittles
Clear Jar such as a mason jar or an old peanut butter jar
Gold packaged candy such as Hershey’s nuggets
How to make:
1. Put the “gold” on bottom
2. Layer the mini marshmallows on top
3. Layer purple, then blue, then green, the yellow, then orange, then red candies until you reach the top.
4. Close the lid
5. Decorate the lid as desired!
How to play the Estimation game:
1. Make everyone estimate how many candies are in the jar
2. The person with the closest estimation wins the St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Jar!
Even though it wasn’t what I dreamed it to be, I think Allie’s class will be pretty excited to get a present in the mail!